How To Get Rid of Bed Bugs
It is possible to pick up bed bugs almost anywhere, such as offices, stores, hotels, gyms, and many other places. They can hide in luggage, personal belongings, or even on you and can be transported to your home. Once indoors, they can be challenging to control without the help of an experienced bed bug specialist. Bed bug infestations have nothing to do with cleanliness — they can be found even in the finest hotels, and they can be transported into the cleanest homes at any time. However, you can reduce the probability of a costly bed bug infestation by detecting them early.
When traveling, remember the acronym SLEEP, which stands for the following steps and will help you avoid bringing bed bugs home.
In Your Home
When at home, follow these handy tips to help keep bed bugs away.
- Remove all clutter from your home, reduces their hiding places, and make iteasier to detect them.
- Wash and dry your bed linens, often using the hottest temperature allowed forthe fabric.
- Closely inspect all second-hand furniture for bed bugs before you bring itinto your home.
- Inspect your home often, especially after guests stay overnight.
Think You Might Have a Bed Bug Infestation?
Contact Bug Off!! immediately, so we can begin to create a customized treatment for your bed bugs. Bed bugs can multiply quickly, so early detection is critical to help prevent an infestation.
Bed Bug Control
Your Bug Off!! Pest Control Specialist will start with an inspection. Bed bugs are hard to find, but your Bug Off!! professional is trained to pinpoint evidence if they are in your home.
- We will examine your entire home, including the bed, furniture, rugs, linen, etc.
- We will perform an inspection of target areas and use tools to check cracks and crevices.
- We will typically start with the bedroom and work our way through your home, concentrating on the furniture and the areas immediately surrounding the furniture.
- We will look for signs of bed bugs, including live or dead bed bugs and skins cast off from the molting process
- Small red/black spots of fecal matter-Tiny clear-colored eggs in dark crevices
Next, we will implement the proper course of action.
Upon completing the inspection and an assessment, your Bug Off!! specialist will recommend the best plan of action. If an infestation is confirmed, your Bug Off!! specialist will recommend a treatment plan based on the severity of the infestation and your preferences. We will use the best tools a Bug Off!! and the latest technology to control your bed bug problem in the best way for your family, pets, and the environment. This plan of attack targets bed bugs, bed bug larvae, and eggs, which prevents them from maturing into breeding, biting, and sometimes disease-carrying adult bed bugs.
Monitoring for success and continued bed bug control and protection
Bed bugs can be difficult to exterminate, so your Bug Off!! professional will perform a follow-up inspection to assess the effectiveness of the completed treatment. In addition to assessing the completed treatment, your BugOff!! professional will document the inspection and recommend the next steps to ensure the best-continued bed bug protection for your home.
Bug Off!! is Ready to Help You